Welcome back! We’ve missed you.
The Red Dragon Centre is preparing to reopen in accordance with government advice.
We want your long-awaited visit with us to be safe and stress-free, so we have put measures in place to ensure this. Please watch the following video before planning your visit to The Red Dragon Centre.
Your safety is our number one priority, so we have rolled out lots of new in-centre signage to help you keep a safe distance from others while you enjoy your visit. There’s also a one-way system in place to ensure that social distancing is maintained and that footfall through the site can be managed. Yellow arrows will indicate the direction of travel in the new system, supplemented by a variety of audio and visual reminders including tannoy announcements and rope and pole barrier systems. If you’re unsure, please speak to a member of our friendly team who will be happy to assist you.
- A clean and safe environment
Our in-centre cleaning teams have been working harder than ever to help make The Red Dragon Centre a safe place for everybody. We’re continuing to maintain our high standards of cleaning and we have rigorous regimes in place to help keep you safe.
- Centre capacity
We will be monitoring capacity and our venues will have limits on the number of people who can enter. This may result in the need to queue, but we’ll get you through as soon as possible.
- Your safety is our priority
When visiting please ensure you follow current government guidelines. We ask that you observe the following measures during your visit:
– Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone
– Do not shake hands
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
– Wash your hands regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
– Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze
– Observe the social distancing visual cues and signage throughout the site
– Be mindful of and respectful to our staff and visitors at all times