We know that you have lots of questions about visiting us at The Red Dragon Centre, so here’s a list of FAQs that should help.
BEFORE I ARRIVE
- What measures have been put in place to keep us safe?
– We have an enhanced cleaning regime, including regular cleaning of all key touch points.
– A full suite of social distancing signage has been created to help advise, remind and reassure visitors of the government guidance while in The Red Dragon Centre.
– A one-way system will be in place with markers on the floor to guide you.
– Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime, including regularly washing hands, the use of disposable gloves and they all have access to face coverings or face shields should they choose to wear them.
– We have closed off some of the children’s rides and photobooth machines in the mall for now to allow for social distancing and hygiene.
– We have created a short film to show you what you can expect on your visit:
- Have our opening times changed?
Our core opening hours may have changed slightly to reflect our venues’ operating hours so things might be a little different at The Red Dragon Centre for a while. Please check with individual venues ahead of your visit or click here for opening hours.
- How do I get into the centre – has this changed?
Access to the centre remains the same and our usual car park terms apply.
- Will guide/hearing dogs still be welcome?
Assistance dogs are of course welcome as normal.
- What access is available for disabled visitors?
The Red Dragon Centre car park will continue to offer blue badge bays for guests. Should you have any specific needs you may speak to a member of staff in the Centre. You may also call ahead of your visit to discuss any concerns or questions on 029 2025 6261.
- Will I have to wear a facemask or other protective clothing?
Following Government advice, you do not need to wear face coverings. However, if you would feel more comfortable in doing so then this is welcome.
- What are the car park procedures?
We have 900 car park spaces, including 42 disabled bays available for visitors. Customers can enjoy up to 6 hours free parking subject to minimum spend and ANPR validation. The usual park tariffs apply to all other users. There is a reduced number of POF machines available in line with social distancing. View full car park details here.
- Can the bike racks be used?
Yes, we encourage visitors to use our bike racks.
If you have questions for a specific venue all their contact details are available on each individual venue page.
- Which venues are open?
You can find out which of our venues are currently open and looking forward to welcoming you here.
- Is cash being accepted at the Centre venues or will it be card payment only?
Please check with each individual venue.
- Do I have to queue for each venue?
Due to restrictions in capacity within the venues, queuing inside the venue premises is possible. Please follow the instructions of the venue teams and use the queuing spots in place, keeping the appropriate social distance from others.
- Will your cash points be open?
Yes, cash points will remain open.
- Do you still have first aid procedures in place?
We will continue to administer first aid to those who require it. Our front line first aid responders will have adequate PPE.