Bella Italia is serving up new delights this spring with the new menu. In addition to all the new dishes below, diners can also still enjoy a spread of exciting offers including; Bottomless Brunch (from £29.45), Bottomless Pizza (£12.99), Set Menu (2 courses from £14.45 / 3 courses from £17.95) with the introduction of our new Gluten-Free & Vegan specific menus!
Which dish will you try first??
- Marco Polo – it’s back and here to stay! Fresh strozzapreti pasta with pulled duck, spring onion and mushrooms in a sweet plum sauce
- Ham Hock & Scamorza Carbonara – we’ve taken our classic carbonara and added a twist to it with smoked scamorza cheese and grilled ham
- Pesto Della Casa – in short, pesto pasta! You can even add ham hock or chicken in this dish
- Rigatoni Pepperoni – love lasagne but ready to take the next step? Try our NEW oven baked pasta with a melting mozzarella top
- Four Cheese Macaroni – we don’t need to translate. Everyone loves mac & cheese!
- Carne Mista – can’t work this one out? All you need to know that this pizza has A LOT of meat on it
- Vegetariana – our favourite new veggie!
- Queen Margherita – the ultimate Margherita topped with bufala mozzarella, sundried tomatoes and a drizzle of basil pesto on our new hand stretched pinsa base
- Pollo Pancetta – a tasty combo of roast chicken, mushrooms and pancetta… we’re drooling
- Tropicale – controversial, but we love it. Pineapple is finally on the menu (don’t judge us)
- Meat Feast – a pinsa made for our meat lovers. Packed with all your favourite meats like chicken, ham hock, meatballs, pepperoni and sausage
- Cheeseburger – we’ve brought back the burger! Pimp it up with an extra patty and extra cheese (vegan option available)
- Chicken Milanese – your favourite breaded chicken dusted with pecorino cheese and garlic butter
More at www.bellaitalia.co.uk